Creamy, delicious, and loaded with protein and antioxidants this Chia Pudding With Maple Syrup tastes just like dessert for breakfast!
Why you are going to love this Chia Seed Pudding With Maple Syrup?
There are many reasons you are going to love this chia seed pudding, for one it is super creamy! It also has a custard like flavor because we are using real maple syrup. This chia seed pudding is also a healthy option for you and your family, using zero granulated sugar this chia seed pudding is guilt free!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Why is chia seed pudding healthy for you?
Chia seed pudding has gained popularity in recent years as a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack option. Here are some reasons why chia seed pudding is considered a healthy choice:
- Nutritional Powerhouse: chia seeds are packed with essential nutrients. They are an excellent source of fiber, protein, healthy fats, and various vitamins and minerals, including calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients play important roles in supporting overall health and well-being.
- High in Fiber: chia seeds are one of the best plant-based sources of dietary fiber. Consuming fiber-rich foods like chia seed pudding can aid in digestion, promote healthy bowel movements, and help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Good Source of Antioxidants: chia seeds are rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body against oxidative stress and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Antioxidants also support a healthy immune system.
- Promotes Hydration: When mixed with liquids, chia seeds absorb the liquid and form a gel-like consistency. This property helps to keep you hydrated and can be particularly beneficial during exercise or hot weather.
- Supports Weight Management: Chia seed pudding can be a great addition to a balanced diet for those looking to manage their weight. The combination of fiber, protein, and healthy fats in chia seeds can help promote feelings of fullness, reduce cravings, and support healthy weight loss or maintenance.
- Versatility and Personalization: Chia seed pudding is incredibly versatile and customizable. You can experiment with various flavors, toppings, and add-ins to suit your taste preferences. Whether you prefer a fruity, chocolatey, or nutty twist, there are endless possibilities to enjoy this healthy treat.
How to make this chia seed pudding with maple syrup?
This chia seed pudding with maple syrup is super easy to make! Here is how you make chia seed pudding:
- First you’ll need to combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Make sure the bowl is big enough to fit all of the ingredients. Also make sure it has a lid or can be covered.
- Next mix all of the ingredients together. With a whisk, whisk the ingredients together until all the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Then chill the pudding Cover the bowl and place the chia pudding in the fridge for an hour or two, take it out and mix. We are doing this to avoid chunks.
- Then chill again After stirring cover the bowl again and chill overnight if you made this in the evening or if you made this early in the day it could be ready for dessert!
Suggestions for add-ins and flavors
You have so many options for add-ins when making this chia seed pudding. Whether you prefer a classic combination like fresh berries and honey, or want to get creative with ingredients like chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or even a drizzle of chocolate sauce, the possibilities are endless. You can also try adding a splash of lemon extract or a bit of cinnamon to add extra flavor to your pudding. Don’t be afraid to experiment and find your own favorite combination of toppings. The great thing about chia seed pudding is that you can try many different flavors every batch! You can separate it up into small servings and add different flavors in each small serving container. So get creative, and enjoy the delicious and nutritious goodness of homemade chia seed pudding.
More delicious recipes!
I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Psalm 34:4-5 ESV
The BEST Chia Seed Pudding With Maple Syrup
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- dash of salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Make sure the bowl is big enough to fit all of the ingredients. Also make sure it has a lid or can be covered.
- With a whisk, whisk the ingredients together until all the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- When you're done mixing chill the pudding. Cover the bowl and place the chia pudding in the fridge for an hour or two, after the time is up take it out and mix. We are doing this to avoid chunks.
- After mixing chill again. After stirring cover the bowl again and chill overnight if you made this in the evening or if you made this early in the day it could be ready for dessert!